Teller Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

Teller Interview Questions in New York City, NY

"Employers hiring bank tellers are looking for candidates who can provide superb customer service regardless of stressful circumstances. Expect a lot of situational or role-play questions that will assess your ability to diffuse unsatisfied customers and handle money professionally. In addition, bank tellers must also be comfortable with counting and handling bills efficiently and accurately, so come prepared to answer a mental math counting teaser."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Basic customer service questions, mostly scenarios.

4 Answers

Customer service based, professional manner.

*Update* did not receive job offering. Had to find out by calling the recruiter for her to tell me they're not hiring anyone that they had interviewed recently because they felt like oir interviews weren't strong enough. I know what I'm capable of and I'm a excellent worker. Their lost, will not be applying again!!

why work for us

3 Answers

What is the most important thing about customer service?

3 Answers

what fanous person would you go out to dinner with? why?

2 Answers

what is your duties as customer service?

2 Answers

Did you or any family memeber make any contribution to the election campaign?

3 Answers

explain a time when you had a difficult customer and how did you handle it?

1 Answer

What was most difficult for you at your previous job?

1 Answer

How do you organize yourself in your work?

1 Answer

Why do you want to work for Chase?

110 of 815 Interview Questions