Consultant Interview Questions in New York, NY | Glassdoor

Consultant Interview Questions in New York, NY

3,571

consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Just be able to explain example of your sales success. They will bring you on regardless as a contractor before being offered full time employment. They are looking for as many bodies as possible for market penetration whether you are qualified or not.

4 Answers

1099 gets paid $150 per sale usually need 8 to become full time

The phrase "usually" is shading. I brought on 8 accounts and was told to sell more to receive salary. That is a lie.

weren't they 9 sales in order to receive the salary? it's just a question

You have no information on a client and have to meet them first thing tomorrow morning. What do you do to prepare for this meeting?

3 Answers

How many degrees do the hour and seconds hand form at 3:15?

4 Answers

In the first few rounds its about your experience and examples of how you powered through or resolved difficult situations. During the last round, the most unique question I received was: How would you go about figuring out how many cars are currently in Manhattan?

3 Answers

You wash up on shore with 3 crates next to you. They are labeled apples, bananas, and apple & bananas. You kniw each is labeled incorrectly. Which crate would you choose from to guarantee you know which crates belong to which label?

3 Answers

What would you previous boss say about you/

3 Answers

Three things occur at once. A baby is crying, a tea kettle is whistling, and the phone is ringing. In which order will you take of the problems and why?

Role plays

3 Answers

why do you want to work here?

3 Answers

Lots of questions about brands - which I liked and which I thought needed help? Which ordinarily I would have been able to answer quite easily.

110 of 3,571 Interview Questions