Editor Interview Questions in New York, NY | Glassdoor

Editor Interview Questions in New York, NY

"Responsible for reviewing and evaluating content, editors are highly attentive to detail, organized, and collaborative. In an interview, expect to be asked about how you work with deadlines, your toolbox of editing systems, and where you get your ideas for stories. Especially desirable are candidates with strong communication skills who can work well in teams."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What will you do if you get offered an amazing opportunity elsewhere that pays more once you have started here?

5 Answers

What should your response to something like this be?

LOL, great question! What was your answer?

There are many factors to be considered before deciding to move to another workplace, once I have started working at a specific company. They include, but are not limited to employee treatment, company's short term and long term goals, company's social o community policies, opportunities for employees' growth and job stability. A temporary or apparent advantageous opportunity elsewhere might not seem so brilliant if we analyse of these factors. So, I would stay with the company that provides the best working environment, fair compensation and opportunities to grow, as well as a philosophical approach to society as a whole and the community around it that is beneficial and positive.

Why did I leave my last job?

1 Answer

Can you work quickly under pressure?

5 Answers

Do you know Final Cut Pro?

1 Answer

How can I be sure you're not going to leave New York after you graduate?

1 Answer

Do you thrive under pressure?

About e-commerce experience

1 Answer

Why did you choose the college you did?

1 Answer

How did you like your college experience?

1 Answer

You've had three jobs in fifteen years. Why have you moved around so much? (Bloombergers are lifers and seldom go anywhere else).

110 of 448 Interview Questions