Executive Administrative Assistant Interview Questions in New York, NY | Glassdoor

Executive Administrative Assistant Interview Questions in New York, NY

Executive administrative assistant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How well do you know New York? Can you visualize the timing between places when needing to make an errand?

Why do you want to work for the company? How would your colleagues describe you? When was last time given a project or task you did not know how to complete and how did you resolve it? Describe a time you feel demonstrates are a team player The phone screening took approximately 30 minutes with some general information provided about the company by the interviewer and an opportunity to ask questions provided at the end. Many of the questions were behavioral.

Who are you? Tell me about yourself. How do you prioritize and organize tasks? Do you work well under pressure? Are you willing to be flexible? Why did you choose this company to apply to?

More of a personal interview than your standard Tell me about your resume type questions. What are your hobbies? Do you have a family? What do you like to do in your spare time? What's your passion in life? I was surprised but still prepared to answer the questions asked.

How do you handle prioritizing your work when you have been requested by a few managers to handle various tasks?

1 Answer

Do I have any disabilities? They ask this question because GoodTemps also specializes in hiring people with disabilities.

1 Answer

How long do you expect to stay in this area and can you commit to x amount of years.