Executive assistant Interview Questions in New York, NY | Glassdoor
Executive assistant Interview Questions in New York, NY

Executive assistant Interview Questions in New York, NY

Like administrative assistants, executive assistants must demonstrate exceptional organizational, time management, and interpersonal skills. Executives are looking for candidates with impeccable written and oral abilities who can manage typical administrative software. Expect interviewers to ask how you would handle a variety of difficult situations, such as prioritizing multiple deadlines, working well in groups, and defusing irate people.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

how do you think you would handle internal problems within the team?

1 Answer

I would call in a meeting to find out exactly what is going wrong. If it is only a small team, I would make it a point to talk to them one by one and get their feedback. There is nothing like talking to someone face to face to see and hear what one has to say.

What were you making in your last role? And in each before that?

4 Answers

The question was how do I feel about working under pressure, meeting dead lines and being able to handle multiple jobs at the same time

3 Answers

The interview was mostly a conversation concerning my personality. My interviewers all seemed to be using the questionnaire

3 Answers

Name a time when you had to make a decision on your boss' behalf, even if you knew your boss wouldn't approve.

1 Answer

Describe a time when you had to work with a difficult person, and how you handled it

2 Answers

Whats the biggest mistake you ever made at work?

1 Answer

Why I would opt for a temporary role versus a permanent role?

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

1. competency of excel and powerpoint 2. how do you balance? time management, etc 3. why do you want to work with salesforce? what drove you to apply? 4. examples of team work

2 Answers

I asked all the questions.