Executive Assistant Interview Questions in New York, NY | Glassdoor
Executive Assistant Interview Questions in New York, NY

Executive Assistant Interview Questions in New York, NY

Like administrative assistants, executive assistants must demonstrate exceptional organizational, time management, and interpersonal skills. Executives are looking for candidates with impeccable written and oral abilities who can manage typical administrative software. Expect interviewers to ask how you would handle a variety of difficult situations, such as prioritizing multiple deadlines, working well in groups, and defusing irate people.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

how do you think you would handle internal problems within the team?

1 Answer

I would call in a meeting to find out exactly what is going wrong. If it is only a small team, I would make it a point to talk to them one by one and get their feedback. There is nothing like talking to someone face to face to see and hear what one has to say.

This is hard to say as it really depends on the person doing the interview and the position itself.

1 Answer

The most unexpected thing was a proof reading test. This was the first time through multiple interviews I was asked to complete a proof reading test.

1 Answer

Then she asked me how will that help you 5 years from now.

1 Answer

What are you doing to to position yourself for future success.

1 Answer

What do you like about Harrison and Star?

How do you know English

1 Answer

Sane repitative questions again and again. No idea what they are trying to achieve. + the presentation on browserstack is the stupidest thing ever

1 Answer

Same questions everyone looks up on the internet "what was your weakness and strength" that's all they ask now, as if the answers wont be rehearsed, please.

Biography, intentions, career goals