Executive Assistant Interview Questions in New York, NY | Glassdoor
Executive Assistant Interview Questions in New York, NY

Executive Assistant Interview Questions in New York, NY

Like administrative assistants, executive assistants must demonstrate exceptional organizational, time management, and interpersonal skills. Executives are looking for candidates with impeccable written and oral abilities who can manage typical administrative software. Expect interviewers to ask how you would handle a variety of difficult situations, such as prioritizing multiple deadlines, working well in groups, and defusing irate people.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Do you mind staying longer, including Saturday work, during tax season?

1 Answer

why do you want to work here?

1 Answer

It seemed important that I answer if I was interested in a career in beauty pr specifically

1 Answer

They asked about how often I read media outlets and what some of my go to sites and magazines were.

1 Answer

The question was how do I feel about working under pressure, meeting dead lines and being able to handle multiple jobs at the same time

2 Answers

Why do I want this job

1 Answer

What is your ideal day at the office?

1 Answer

Some questions were not directly related to job but highlighted your soft skills, such as your ability to work on a team, if you could work in a fast paced environment, if you were willing to roll up your sleeves and wear many hats. The company is a very small group of people that have a unified goal to help grow the company.

1 Answer

What type of experience do I have?

1 Answer

for the internship, they asked me about my past internships that were not in advertising. This was unexpected, but I think they wanted to know if I was well rounded or not. For the AAE position, they asked me if I thought I was ready for this.