Marketing Director Interview Questions in New York, NY | Glassdoor

Marketing Director Interview Questions in New York, NY

"In the marketing team, a marketing director is depended on to interpret market data while developing and guiding the marketing staff. Employers are looking for candidates who can create effective marketing strategies, motivate their team to success, and spot areas for improvement. During your interview, expect to be asked as to role play a situation where you must sell your interviewer one of the company's products. Be sure to come with a real passion for taking on challenges and making an impact on the company through your contributions."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Would you be comfortable taking this other employee's job?

What's the biggest marketing trend of the current year?

1 Answer

What strategies do you currently use in your current position?

How did you know you succeeded?

1 Answer

Scattered questions about sales & marketing

1 Answer

How do you find creative ways to promote content with a small budget?

Really didn't ask many questions, made me think she had already made her mind up after only speaking to me a few minutes.

Why do I want to work there? What relevant experience do I have? What marketing recommendations would they have after reviewing the last few years results? Do I have any media contacts I can bring to the table for this role?

What would you do for our marketing, branding, and to help our sales teams reach their goals with the new branding launch in your first 60-90 days?