Nurse Practitioner Interview Questions in New York, NY | Glassdoor

Nurse Practitioner Interview Questions in New York, NY

"In comparison to registered nurses, nurse practitioners have advanced education and training that grants them greater autonomy to practice. As nurse practitioners are required to have a Master of Science in Nursing degree, be ready to discuss your formal education as well as your area of specialization. You can also expect to answer typical patient care questions, such as handling upset patients and collaborating with other doctors and nurses. Be sure to research your state's nursing laws, as some states require that nurse practitioners work under the supervision of a physician while others do not."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Where do I see myself in 5 years from now, in my career?

1 Answer

My response was: I would like to gravitate towards critical care.

What are your past experiences? What do you think you be a good fit for our company? What would you do in certain scenarios

Why did you apply to United Health group?

1 Answer

How would you go about learning a new computer program or software that you were unfamiliar with?

Are you comfortable with community health

1 Answer

Why do you want to work for Aspire Health?

1 Answer

Would you still offer mammogram screening to 40-year-old women even though guideline recently changed to start at age 50?

1 Answer

Difficult experiences and how did you manage it. What are your strengths & weaknesses.

Why do want to work at Mt.Sinai