Paralegal Interview Questions in New York, NY | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Paralegal

Paralegal Interview Questions in New York, NY

"When interviewing for a position as a paralegal, you'll be evaluated for your critical thinking, organizational, and legal writing skills. Lawyers want paralegals who can excel in a fast-paced environment and are organized and efficient when conducting research for large legal cases. Expect to answer questions about your previous legal experience as well as your ability to prioritize tasks with competing deadlines."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What experience do you have that is directly related to this position?

2 Answers

Since my experience is in a different area of law I had to really think about this and emphasize my transferrable skills.

I interned in my father’s law firm for two years during college, learning how to do legal research and writing.

Many of the attorneys with whom I spoke compared notes, each wanting to see how your experience would best serve them.

1 Answer

What time are you available for a phone interview?

1 Answer

do you have a thick skin? have u had very demanding bosses before? do u cry very easily? how are u with pressure/stress? how are ur people skills? do u smoke? are u certain u have a thick skin because u seem very sweet...

2 Answers

Do you already live in New York?

1 Answer

Are you capable of making a year commitment

1 Answer

All pretty much based on the job description/requirements, but didn't matter obviously.

1 Answer

While interviewing with the person from Human Resources, I was told--point blank--that it was a "young office" (I'm in my forties), and would I have a problem with that.

1 Answer

nothing was that difficult--it was all pretty standard. make sure you ask for a card from everyone since you will meet with a lot of people and it is helpful to have all their names/emails to write a thank you

1 Answer

Do you enjoy doing monotonous work?

110 of 315 Interview Questions