Senior Executive Assistant Interview Questions in New York, NY | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Senior Executive Assistant

Senior Executive Assistant Interview Questions in New York, NY

Senior executive assistant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Same questions everyone looks up on the internet "what was your weakness and strength" that's all they ask now, as if the answers wont be rehearsed, please.

1 Answer

I told them my greatest strength was lifting 50 lbs and my biggest weakness was chocolate.

What is my reason for venturing out and leaving a company where i have been collectively for over 12 years.

1 Answer

Who are you? Tell me about yourself. How do you prioritize and organize tasks? Do you work well under pressure? Are you willing to be flexible? Why did you choose this company to apply to?

They asked about my passions outside of work, and why I believed Gale would be a good career fit for me.

1 Answer

I can't think of one. I was told in the interview that the job would be very flexible re: hours. This was DEFINIFTELY not true. I was also told I would go from contractor to employee in 3 months. That also never happened, even though they kept me on as a contractor for a year. Later I found out that many temps had been promised a F/T during their interviews, but it never happened, after being ther 1.5 years.And we're talking people who worked way past the "higher ups" had gone home. I don't know a single person who put in LESS than 60 hrs/wk, at all levels of the org. (without charging O/T, which was frowned upon.)

1 Answer

How will you manage the executive's constantly changing calendar, complicated travel arrangements and high-level confidential documents?

Do I have any disabilities? They ask this question because GoodTemps also specializes in hiring people with disabilities.

1 Answer

I asked all the questions.