Customer Service Representative Interview Questions in New York State | Glassdoor

Customer Service Representative Interview Questions in New York State

"As the first point of contact between a company and the client, a customer service representative must have impeccable communication skills and conflict resolution abilities. Expect your interview to consist of a lot of role-play or ""describe a time when..."" questions that will test your ability to deal with irate clients, work well under pressure, and maintain a calm and professional composure. Make sure to come ready to provide a sales pitch of your company's product."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

When you experienced a tough customer, how did you handle him or her?

4 Answers

I calmed the person down by letting them vent.

let them talk or finish their story and then u summary what they trying to tell before u advice them what they should do next.

How many tennis balls are in this room and why?

14 Answers

Why is a man hole cover round?

9 Answers

Is it worth trying to work for this job?

2 Answers

"Name a time when you couldn't do your job right"

2 Answers

How soon can I start working at the company?

2 Answers

Have you ever had customer service experience before?

1 Answer

Wasn't really difficult but it was asking you to walk a non tech savy person through a problem. How would you handle it

Biggest weakness

1 Answer

At the end of every phone call we give our customers the opportunity to leave feed back on their experience. Do you have a problem with that?