Vice President Interview Questions in New York State | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Vice President

Vice President Interview Questions in New York State

Vice president interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What do you like about managing a team?

1 Answer

I like to help creatives get to the next level in the same way my mentors helped me.

There are 9 balls one of which is lighter than the others. How would you find the lighter ball in 2 tries

5 Answers

If you had 5 red balls that contained 4 red balls and those red balls contained the original 5 red balls, then how many sets of sets of balls would I take to have a double set of red balls of varying sizes inside each next largest red ball?

2 Answers

Of what order in N is the number of steps required to solve the Tower of Hanoi problem of size N?

2 Answers

The interview questions were pretty basic and focused on my background. Nothing special. However, they were looking for a specific kind of candidate. The interview can be summarized into one question: Do you have execution experience.

1 Answer

You are not qualified to handle the pressure associated with this company.

1 Answer

Why would I leave the company I work for?

1 Answer

Articulate your vision for how you will grow this role in specific ways that will help grow the company.

1 Answer

Name a time you had to deal with a manager and what was the outcome? Tell me about a time you made a positive impact from a bad situation. And what did you do to make it happen.

1 Answer

I was asked a number of questions I didn't have the information to answer.