Training manager Interview Questions in New York, NY | Glassdoor

Training manager Interview Questions in New York, NY

"Employers look for training managers who are organized, can identify developmental needs in employees, and have the energy to drive training initiatives. For the interview, come ready to discuss how you interact with a diversity of people, your style of motivating others, and how you measure your success or results. To ace your interview, show that you have a talent for connecting with others and building trusting relationships."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why are you here?

2 Answers

This was the initial question and I was unsure if this was just to through me off. However, I just answered and explained how I found the job and what aspects made me apply.

I m pursuing Mba from Gbsrc of management studies and want to do summer internship from your bank. please give me an opportunity to prove myself.

My reason for wanting to come aboard?

2 Answers

Which major technology company had the big earnings miss last week?

1 Answer

Wont your parents be ashamed if you are just a rental car manager?

2 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

How do you keep your employees accountable?

1 Answer

How well are you at leading in a team environment?

1 Answer

Why do you want to work here?

1 Answer

You will be working with a diverse group of people. Explain how you will motivate them.

1 Answer

Q: Describe the Abercrombie brand.

1 Answer

All the questions are pretty simple as long as you spent your time being productive and working with groups, or being outgoing. One example of a question is: give me a specific example when you had to make a decision that wasn't popular.