Analyst Interview Questions in Newark, NJ | Glassdoor

Analyst Interview Questions in Newark, NJ

"Analysts work in a variety of fields to break down complex problems and find solutions. When interviewing candidates, employers are looking for applicants who have strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as an in-depth knowledge of the field. For more information on the specific questions you'll be asked, try researching a particular role such as business analyst, financial analyst, programming analyst, or data analyst."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Describe our program to us.

1 Answer

What did you like the least about your former employer/boss? What kind of supervisor do you work best with?

Do you have a safe driving record

1 Answer

-Why Cognizant -Have you ever dealt with a difficult team member -Are you willing to relocate -C++ questions, stacks, queues, classes

Are you willing to take a drug screen, and complete our standard background investigation.

Have you ever worked with, and How do you feel about working in a company with a large Union, blue collar population?

Tell me about a time when your opinion differed from your manager. What was the situation, and how was it resolved

Tell me about a time when something in your current role was off track and what you did to get it back on track