Business Analyst Interview Questions in Newark, NJ | Glassdoor
Business Analyst Interview Questions in Newark, NJ

Business Analyst Interview Questions in Newark, NJ

When interviewing a candidate for a business analyst role, employers are looking to assess your analytical problem-solving skills as well as your communication and collaboration skills. Be prepared to analyze a business case study and answer behavioral questions that often test your ability to handle challenging stakeholders or tight deadlines. Business analysts must also be creative thinkers, so expect to tackle a few unusual brainteasers that are designed to see how well you can think through a complex problem.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Examine the provided SQL code and interpret what it is trying to accomplish.

I was given a real time scenario. And was told to ask questions based on the scenario to business user, who is looking to develop a new system.

Do you have a safe driving record

1 Answer

Are you willing to take a drug screen, and complete our standard background investigation.

Have you ever worked with, and How do you feel about working in a company with a large Union, blue collar population?

Tell me about a time when your opinion differed from your manager. What was the situation, and how was it resolved

Tell me about a time when something in your current role was off track and what you did to get it back on track

1 Answer

What makes you a good candidate to work for Cisco?

When you worked with someone who is different from you and how did you handle that?

Asked me about fixed income knowledge however it was not a skill required in the job description but they were looking for someone with those skills.

110 of 23 Interview Questions