Business Analyst Interview Questions in Newark, DE | Glassdoor
Business Analyst Interview Questions in Newark, DE

Business Analyst Interview Questions in Newark, DE

When interviewing a candidate for a business analyst role, employers are looking to assess your analytical problem-solving skills as well as your communication and collaboration skills. Be prepared to analyze a business case study and answer behavioral questions that often test your ability to handle challenging stakeholders or tight deadlines. Business analysts must also be creative thinkers, so expect to tackle a few unusual brainteasers that are designed to see how well you can think through a complex problem.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me how you got stakeholders to accept a new process

1 Answer

By explaining to them how the new process would make their jobs so much easier than the old process did

How will you be a good fit for this job?

1 Answer

A lot of basic resume stuff. What is something you want to work on about yourself?

I was able to answer all the questions with aplomb

Why this position? Why should be hire you? How long do you plan on staying? What are some of the things companies look for when they extend credit? How did you do in school? Why Bank of America? There were a few totally irrelevant and unnecessary questions thrown into the mix - nothing hard. Just understand WHY you should be in credit before going to the interview.

Explain a time you had conflict within a team or project and how you dealt with it

How reliable would you be to the company.

1 Answer

In the case study I was asked how I would research designing a widget.

110 of 11 Interview Questions