Customer Service Representative Interview Questions in Newark, DE | Glassdoor

Customer Service Representative Interview Questions in Newark, DE

"As the first point of contact between a company and the client, a customer service representative must have impeccable communication skills and conflict resolution abilities. Expect your interview to consist of a lot of role-play or ""describe a time when..."" questions that will test your ability to deal with irate clients, work well under pressure, and maintain a calm and professional composure. Make sure to come ready to provide a sales pitch of your company's product."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Name a time where you found it hard to fulfill a customer's request and still follow your company's quality standards.

1 Answer

I thought a moment and had to honestly say I couldn't remember a time. The hiring manager didn't seem to be bothered by the fact I couldn't answer that question and she went on to the next question.

Question about yourself, your experience, strengths/weaknesses, your views etc

Why do you want to work for Bank of America? What are your Long term and short term goals?

I dont remember, but I do remember what was asked was pertinent to the job. (The interview was in Newcastle de btw, not sure why that's not in option in the location section below).

How big is your social network?

1 Answer