Product Manager Interview Questions in Newark, NJ | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Product Manager

Product Manager Interview Questions in Newark, NJ

Often considered the "CEO" of their product area, product managers oversee the strategy, production, and implementation of a particular product. Because product management teams include members from different backgrounds such as engineering, design, and data design, product managers must have strong communication skills and excel in cross-functional work environments. Expect to answer questions about your management abilities, prioritization skills, and experience working in product. Though not required, technical backgrounds are advantageous particularly when applying for roles at tech companies.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

I was asked how do you decide what features to add to the product. My answer was, understand customer feedback from different channels of communication. She was stuck on metrics to review. At one point she said to me, can you not give examples that are focused on customer but just metrics that you would track. I was shocked. Seemed like interviewer had no real experience but bookish knowledge,.

how would you manage multiple streams of features without hindering team velocity and still ship a stable product?