Recruiter Interview Questions in Newark, NJ | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Recruiter

Recruiter Interview Questions in Newark, NJ

"Companies and agencies are looking to hire recruiters with the industry knowledge and interpersonal skills to source, interview, and hire qualified job candidates. When interviewing for a recruitment position, expect to be asked about your sales experience and customer service experience, as having skills in these departments is essential to becoming a good recruiter who can sell jobs to the right candidates."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

-- What kinds of sales and recruiting work have you done, and do you have any preferences for this kind of work? is it something you generally enjoy? -- How would you deal with potential issues when interacting with a different cultural workforce? What do you feel are important qualities to possess when working in a front-line team for a large marketing company on behalf of large Fortune 500 firms? -- What are your salary expectations, meaning, what do you think is a respectable amount for a position like this?

1 Answer

-- Trade shows, electronics goods stores, wellness and fitness (all depending on the specific sports industry sector), I know that each sales job has its own merits and niggles, so to speak. I think my goal would be to get up to speed with the current sales in use here as quickly as possible, regardless of what they are. -- It is imperative that one understands that cultural mores (norms, customs, etc.) and working habits differ between nations. Ensuring you move through this initial period of learning and listening with composure. When dealing with clients of any culture, listening is so important. This is important when things go wrong too. -- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, and an overall confidence in communication that is backed up by unquestionable strong work ethic. By this, I mean working smart to stay on top of multiple accounts, tracking vendors, running a very tight client-tracking and territory sheet; screening and interviewing efficiently, and keeping managers and team leaders abreast of everything. -- Different roles mean there are different compensation brackets. I have certainly encountered this, especially when on multiple projects, or in different sales teams. I would hope that the rate of compensation would reflect the level expertise and value I would bring to this firm, so I would leave that to you to decide on an offer that is both fair and yet competitive.

What is your work style? What do you need to do your job? How many people do you support?

1 Answer

Questions were the behavioral "tell me about a time when..." style.

Standard fair... IE. Share a time you failed to meet a deadline.

18 of 8 Interview Questions