Sales Interview Questions in Newark, NJ | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Sales

Sales Interview Questions in Newark, NJ

As a sales representative, your ability to speak to clients has a large impact on the company’s profits. Great interpersonal, listening, and marketing skills are all essential. As sales reps often encounter skeptical or difficult customers, employers will be looking to assess your ability to present a product with ease, counter objections, and bounce back from rejection. Be prepared to give a convincing sales pitch on one of the company's products or role-play a situation in which you have to persuade difficult customer.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The biggest interview question I think anyone should be prepared for is WHY SHOULD WE HIRE YOU AND WHAT IS YOUR GREATEST WEAKNESS.

1 Answer

Don't ever say that you're biggest weakness is you're a perfectionist ... that's corny and it slices your credibility in HALF. Whatever your weakness is make sure it's not a core function of the position you're applying for and make sure you talk about how you were able to improve that immensely in your last position by doing blah blah blah.

Hardest question was "What made you apply for this job?"

1 Answer

Do you own anything from Banana Republic?

1 Answer

I wasn't asked many question, except what I knew about the company, and if I had ever seen them in grocery stores.

1 Answer

the campus project was probably the most time consuming, but can't say difficult. It was great experience to feel out the role of publishing sales rep.

1 Answer

Asked to go back into store and pull out our favorite WS product and give a 'Show & Tell' presentation about its features and benefits. Asked what other products we would sell along with this product.

1 Answer

Basic interview questions. Not very creative

1 Answer

If I now how to deal with clients ?

110 of 137 Interview Questions