Summer Interview Questions in Newark, DE | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Summer

Summer Interview Questions in Newark, DE

Summer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

You spend $2.50 on a bat and a baseball, the bat cost one dollar more than the ball. How much does each one of them cost?

2 Answers

$1.75 and $0.75 = $2.50

We know that the bat and baseball equal $2.50 together. We also know that the bat costs one dollar more than the ball. Let's let the baseball = X. We are given that that the bat equals one dollar more than the baseball. We know that the bat must equal X (the baseball) + 1. Therefore, the bat equals X+1. We now use all the givens to determine the price of each. X + (X+1) = 2.50 ==> 2x + 1 = 2.50 ==> 2x = 1.50 ==> x = .75 We now know that the baseball (x) is equal to .75. Since the bat is one dollar more, it's simply 1 + .75, or $1.75 for the bat and $.75 for the baseball.

Why do you work for JP Morgan? Tell me something you know about Operation? Tell me something about JP Morgan chase's brands, products and customers? Tell me an experience that you made a critical change for the group?

How do you follow the news pertaining to the financial markets and can you give me some recent news you heard?

A lot of basic resume stuff. What is something you want to work on about yourself?

110 of 26 Interview Questions