Analyst Interview Questions in Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK | Glassdoor

Analyst Interview Questions in Newcastle upon Tyne, UK

"Analysts work in a variety of fields to break down complex problems and find solutions. When interviewing candidates, employers are looking for applicants who have strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as an in-depth knowledge of the field. For more information on the specific questions you'll be asked, try researching a particular role such as business analyst, financial analyst, programming analyst, or data analyst."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What made me want a job in energy.

1 Answer

I replied that i was moving into a new house and wanted to learn about the industry which could help me in the future.

Tell me about your experiences, What is the challenging situation you faced, what is your strength, Why should we hire you?

1 Answer

How would you be successful in the role?

1 Answer

Let’s play a game of Russian roulette. You are tied to your chair and can’t get up. Here’s a gun. Here’s the cylinder of the gun, six chambers, all empty. Now watch me as I put two bullets in the gun, adjacent to each other. I close the cylinder and spin it. I put a gun to your head and pull the trigger. Click. Lucky you! Now I’m going to pull the trigger one more time. Which would you prefer, that I spin the cylinder first, or that I just pull the trigger?

1 Answer

I was asked to give some examples where I have gone above and beyond the call of duty in order to keep a customer happy and exceed their expectations.

Competitive question with some basic work behavior and mix of technical questions

1 Answer

example of when you have given customer service

How would you describe your role to a 5 year old (yeah that is what they asked for this role - maybe in some failed effort to be whacky and trendy.

1 Answer

General motivation for the role. Previous work experience. A weakness of mine. Name a time I have taken leadership of a situation