next Interview Questions | Glassdoor

next Interview Questions

Interviews at next

2.1

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at next.

Interview

The recruiter called for First Phone interview after 2 days the HR scheduled for Face To Face interview at their location.
    They asked for past experience and questions in core java.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Essex, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at next (Essex, MD) in April 2018.

Interview

Applied online which was very easy to do and allows you to apply for multiple roles quickly, Got an email to confirm I had been short listed and then got a phone call. Missed it but then called back and had a 10 minute conversation. Asked why I thought i’d suit the role, what I could offer, what I’d previously done for work experience, no more than 5 questions. I was then asked for my availability and if I had any holidays booked so it was all very easy. They usually tell you then if they want you to come into the store for a trial run and meet the manager and get to know the store followed by an induction.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work for Next?   2 Answers
    • What makes you think you’re suited to this role?   2 Answers
    • What can you bring to Next?   1 Answer
    • When have you received good customer service?   2 Answers

HR Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at next (New York, NY) in February 2018.

Interview

it was long wait but she came out and was very nice , asked me a few questions regarding my skills and few background questions, then she had me do a quick test on the spot, it wasn't too hard it was easy

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at next (Dublin, VA) in January 2018.

Interview

had a phone call with a manager who conducted themselves in a professional manner and made me feel very comfortable in the interview. got offered a cup of coffee from the receptionist but then told her sure I'm on the phone.

Account Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at next.

Interview

I applied online for the inside sales consultant job. Within one day I got an offer for an interview.

Stock Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at next.

Interview

Pretty straightforward. First an online assessment consisting of a comprehension and simple math, phone call (this could vary as I applied during covid-19) and then an in-store assessment. I was given ten pounds for attending the in-store assessment which I thought was a very kind gesture.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Next?
      What is your availability?   Answer Question

Sale Assistant Interview

Interview

Waited in the staff room and then went into an office with the manager where she asked me some questions about myself and a few general interview questions. It was only about 15 minutes long.

Packing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at next.

Interview

Easy process, we were asked to bring in our cv and then we had a personality assessment which we had to complete. It took no more than 40 minutes to complete

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at next.

Interview

Telephone Interview with recruiter, numeracy test and video interview . General questions about previous jobs were asked as well as how would you deal with an Irate customer and emotional customer .

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at next (London, England (UK)) in September 2020.

Interview

Process took almost two weeks . Very easy interview . Just had to appear in an assessment where they give you easy tasks while being observed . After that few question about how retail is different than your previous work and what days are you available .

Interview Questions

• How did you find the work different then your previous job   Answer Question