no frills Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at no frills

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at no frills (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2017.

Interview

Owner called me and I went to the interview the next day. Easy process, they asked me a little more about myself, if I was studying, previous experiences. They said right there I got the job and the entire thing took 15 min. I had to come back a couple of days later to pick up the papers and schedule my training. I think they just want to check if you are nice.

Interview Questions

• Since it is a part time job, they usually ask if you are studying and what days are you avaliable.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for no frills

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at no frills (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in November 2016.

Interview

I went to the store and dropped off my resume. Three days
    later, I received a call and set up an interview with the owner of the store. In the beginning, he told me that there were a lot of people applying for the position and he would call me to let me know if I got the job. Thankfully during the interview, he said, "I am gonna hire you." (Yes! Thanks God!) but he continued asking two-three questions more. He told me some stories about his experience with the business and other stuff relating to the store. He said he was happy with the interview and that I was very good. Nah, I was a bit nervous and good thing he liked my answers even though I was having a hard time constructing my sentences at times. Hehe

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at no frills.

Interview

I applied for the job online and got the call two weeks later for an interview. The interview was scheduled on the next day. It was an one to one interview that lasted for around 15 minutes. First I was asked to fill out an application with things like availability and medical problems. Then I was ask some typical questions relating to my resume. In the end, the manager ask me for my references from my previous job or school.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at no frills (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2016.

Interview

Called in to ask about the hiring process. The manager was looking for individuals to hire, and call for interviews. On the phone, i was asked about my availability and agreed to everything. On the same day i was called for an interview. The manager gave me a brief rundown of the position, and the pay. I was told i would get a call in a week or so, and i did receive the call.

Interview Questions

• What does customer service mean to you?
      What does theft entail?
      Are you experienced with teamwork, and how well do you work with a team?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at no frills (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Saw a hiring sign. Walk in and apply in person, hand in a job application and resume. I got a call back on the same day and offer an interview for the next day.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at no frills (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2014.

Interview

Went to the open call and did a walk-in interview. Received a call back a few days later and did a second interview. At the end of the interview they told me I got the job.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Markham, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at no frills (Markham, ON (Canada)) in July 2013.

Interview

applied in person and got a call back two weeks later. individual interviews with the manager and owner. was like a normal conversation, asked about my future plans and school. relatable and we had a good laugh.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at no frills (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2013.

Interview

it was fairly easy. the owner of the store and one of the managers were present during the interview... i was asked the general questions of my experience with handling cash and dealing with customers

Interview Questions

• why is customer service so important?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at no frills (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2011.

Interview

You have to go there and talkk to th emanager and tell them about your skills.you have to learn codes and give an exam and they mark it to se hoe well you have learnt it. and if you go through you will be hired.

Interview Questions

• how do you think you will exceute your customer service skills?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oshawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at no frills (Oshawa, ON (Canada)) in October 2010.

Interview

Handed in my resume with an application attached, the manager I handed it to immediately gave me an interview date and time, I showed up for the interview and got the job.