Non-Profit interview questions | Glassdoor

American Red Cross Interviews

www.redcross.org  /  HQ: Washington, DC

360 Interviews

2.6 Easy

Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

What is your general attitude toward disciplining children?

3 Answers

I said that kids need structure, but it's important to be flexible and patient and always to remember what it was like to be a kid.

Nice, Hard Spanking, WITH THE BELT! and if they continue, pepper spray on the genitals.

Where I work we just tell them. There are consequences for actions. If you make a bad choice, you may lose 5 minutes of something for example, if you make good choices, sometimes you get rewarded, but we always praise good choices.

What has your experience been with microfinance?

1 Answer

What would you do if you walked into a house that had cockroaches crawling across the floors?

1 Answer

You arrive at a home visit and you can hear people arguing and a lot of commotion inside the house. How would you handle this situation?

2 Answers

What library experience did you have?

1 Answer

What would you do if a client said they wanted to kill themselves, someone else, etc.

1 Answer

How would you prioritize high volume and time sensitive situations. For example, you have a client scheduled for an appointment, a supervisor from another office has called because the individual needs information reported quickly, and you also have to complete case notes that are due.

1 Answer

How are you with high stress?

1 Answer

Are you comfortable restraining animals safely?

1 Answer

Why do you want to work with kids

2 Answers