Non-Profit interview questions | Glassdoor

Interview Questions

11,116

interview questions shared by candidates

Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Very easy questions. Mostly they want to know if you have done research on the company and understand what the job really entails. Be ready to explain your experience and how it might pertain to this particular position. Also there are a few scenario questions about how you might handle problem clients or coworkers.

1 Answer

what is your favorite ice cream?

1 Answer

Q: What was one thing that they asked you? My capacity to lead/assist the overseas work positions in each of their Missions, Goals, Objectives, and Activities.

1 Answer

I was extensively tested for my skills by my future supervisor. He outlined several projects for me to complete and assigned a relatively limited time. I was concerned about the time limitations but managed to finish in a timely manner.

1 Answer

Name a time when you worked with other people to accomplish a certain goal (I can't remember the exact wording, but this was the general idea - the exact wording was certainly no less vague).

1 Answer

What cause "gets you up at night"? (In other words, what public issue is most important to you)

what my weakness was

1 Answer

Tell me about yourself and how you fit in with GS

1 Answer

They asked why I would leave my old job if I loved it so much (I'd raved about it earlier in the conversation).

1 Answer

Tell me what you know about Goodwill.

5160 of 11,116 Interview Questions