Non technical Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Non technical Interview Questions

interview questions shared by candidates

Non technical Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

The manager asked general questions about my background. Most of the questions were answered by the information on the resume I provided. The manager was not very technical, at all, so no technical questions were asked. Current certifications were most important for this position.

1 Answer

The company was impressed with the industry certifications on my resume, and the fact that I offered to obtain any additional certifications that they might need.

Less a question and more the scenarios. Expect to be given numerous sample scenarios you must act out effectively. These scenarios will involve a customer with a specific computing need (e.g. "I need a computer for art school") and you must describe a solution that may/may not include accessories, services, and software to meet. Dont give the customer the product they asked for, give them the solution to the problem they are describing

1 Answer

Asked about my religion in an interview, completely inappropriate.

1 Answer

Does this job sound like something that would interest you?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time that you excelled at your work

Why should we hire you if you don't have a college degree?

1 Answer

The questions were all reasonable. (Far removed from the bashing you get from a Google interview.) The interviews were of the form of general conversation. Most of the questions were about your prior work. They scan through the resume and ask about different items. In the end they are looking for keywords. They appear to have a general myopic point of view. There is very little preparation on their part. They really don't care about the interview.

very personal questions. I don't wish to disclose them.

There were no oddball questions - standard questions: Strengths, Weaknesses, Accomplishments, etc.

110 of 12 Interview Questions