Business analyst Interview Questions in North Carolina | Glassdoor
Business analyst Interview Questions in North Carolina

Business analyst Interview Questions in North Carolina

When interviewing a candidate for a business analyst role, employers are looking to assess your analytical problem-solving skills as well as your communication and collaboration skills. Be prepared to analyze a business case study and answer behavioral questions that often test your ability to handle challenging stakeholders or tight deadlines. Business analysts must also be creative thinkers, so expect to tackle a few unusual brainteasers that are designed to see how well you can think through a complex problem.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Most of them were basic questions. One was " Write down Java classes and methods that you required for a Transaction" "How do you convey a Technical banking transaction to a street man"

3 Answers

I think every one knew it.

so what are the classes and methods required for a transaction?

how do you convey a technical banking transaction to a street man? Can someone answer this?!

What is your absolute lowest salary?

1 Answer

Also, I asked each interviewer about how they viewed the role I was interviewing for

1 Answer

A financial company is consolidating with offices after a recent acquisition. What would you consider in consolidating offices?

1 Answer

One of the three questions asked was "what would the title of your biography be?"

1 Answer

What experience you have with testing and project management.

1 Answer

General resume questions, detailing fit and interest. Size the market for acne medication Tell us based on the research which NSAID is the best asset to promote and give us the go to market strategy. Price the new NSAID asset based on its market and unique factors of the drug

Why are you qualified?

1 Answer

sent me a list of questions related to BA?

1 Answer

Why do you want to work in this department?