Practice manager Interview Questions in North Carolina | Glassdoor

Practice manager Interview Questions in North Carolina

"When interviewing for a position as a practice manager, expect to answer questions about your analytical, leadership, and accounting skills that qualify you to manage the business side of a healthcare practice. Prepare to field behavioral questions about your management experience and personal management style as well as your knowledge of the healthcare industry."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How well you get alone with others. Huh, I was a social worker for 7 years, a Practice Manager for 15 years and have been in departments when I had to supervise up to 30 people. Really that's the type of questions you ask me.

4 Answers

As a social worker with 7 years of experience and a Practice Manager with 15 years of experience I get alone well with others.

No surprise. I worked there for 9 years. They have the name recognition, but once you're in the system, you see how they really are....

Yes these people are over kill and their pay system is week for such a large system. Do your research with them because you will jump through hoops without the pay.

Tell me about a time you were most satisfied in your job.

1 Answer

How would you balance sales and operations?

1 Answer

After shadowing, Is there anything you will implement in the first 30 days?

1 Answer

What is my management style? What is my experience with payers?

Tell us a time in which you were working with a group and there was a leadership issue?

Dipescribe How you dealt with an opinionated person

What are the top two leadership qualities that you have that are essential to being a leader?