Business Analyst Interview Questions in Northbrook, IL | Glassdoor
Business Analyst Interview Questions in Northbrook, IL

Business Analyst Interview Questions in Northbrook, IL

When interviewing a candidate for a business analyst role, employers are looking to assess your analytical problem-solving skills as well as your communication and collaboration skills. Be prepared to analyze a business case study and answer behavioral questions that often test your ability to handle challenging stakeholders or tight deadlines. Business analysts must also be creative thinkers, so expect to tackle a few unusual brainteasers that are designed to see how well you can think through a complex problem.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What would you do if faced with a difficult situation as a business analyst? How would you handle it?

2 Answers

I would research my options and background information before I recommended a course of action. I would assess the situation slowly before recommending the following steps...

first i would analyse the situation and what are the necessary steps to prevent the difficult situation and i will move further.

Whats the difference between a tactical solution and a strategic solution?

1 Answer

Why do you want to work at Allstate?

1 Answer

Tell us about a time you had to lead a meeting.

1 Answer

Describe a failure and how you handled it at the time and what did you learn?

1 Answer

What are some negative traits about you that you would like to change?

Tell me about yourself

1 Answer

What is the difference between strategic and tactical?

When was a time that you saw someone (a coworker, a classmate) doing something they shouldn't have been doing, and did you tell anyone?