Nuclear engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nuclear engineer Interview Questions

nuclear engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why should we hire you?

2 Answers

Because I would be a great asset to your company and a great contributor to the team!

lest compelling evidence of your experience and qualifications in the field of that expertise.

Behavior questions can be difficult unless you expect them. These are the ones I received: 1. Tell me about a time you worked effectively under pressure. 2. Have you ever made a mistake? How did you handle it? 3. Tell me about a time when you suggested an improvement at work. How did it impact the facility? 4. Tell me about a time when you set a particular illy challenging goal for yourself, what were the outcomes? 5. Can you tells about an especially proud accomplishment of yours? 6. Have you get had a disagrees with a coworker? How was the issue resolved and what was the outcome? 7. Have you ever been asked to do anything that you considered unsafe? How did you respond?

1 Answer

Suppose that a submarine contacts you, and their measurement for a key parameter is very different from what KAPL's models predict. What do you do?

1 Answer

Describe some of your hands on project? Describe how you handled a difference in conflict or intrest within a group? or team?

1 Answer

Why do you want the job?

1 Answer

You have a lot of research experience, how and why do you want to work at a plant instead of continuuing on to your PhD?

1 Answer

Explain to me your senior project. What did you do?

1 Answer

If you pushed a boat from the shore into a lake, would the water level in the lake rise or fall? If you jumped from the shore into the boat, would the water rise or fall? If you took a bucket out of the boat, filled it with water, and brought it back onto the boat, would the water level in the lake rise or fall? If you put the bucket back in the lake and let it sink to the bottom of the lake, would the water level rise or fall? If you jumped off the boat, into the lake, would the water level rise or fall?

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

1 Answer

Tell me about your past experience.

110 of 60 Interview Questions