Nuclear Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nuclear Engineer Interview Questions

Nuclear engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me about your masters project.

1 Answer

(I told them about my masters project)

Hardest obstacle I've overcome

Can you program in Java

1 Answer

You have a lot of research experience, how and why do you want to work at a plant instead of continuuing on to your PhD?

1 Answer

Describe some of your hands on project? Describe how you handled a difference in conflict or intrest within a group? or team?

1 Answer

Behavioral type questions. Must use S.T.A.R format. They write down your responses. 4 behavioral questions at each interview station. Some tough questions were asked especially about past customer service and safety, not your "typical" behavior questions.

1 Answer

A boat's specifications require that it be painted with white paint, which is out of stock and can't be delivered before the deadline. Your boss asks you to use gray paint instead, what is your response?

1 Answer

Suppose that a submarine contacts you, and their measurement for a key parameter is very different from what KAPL's models predict. What do you do?

1 Answer

Would you feel comfortable working with or under someone who does not have a college education?

1 Answer

If you pushed a boat from the shore into a lake, would the water level in the lake rise or fall? If you jumped from the shore into the boat, would the water rise or fall? If you took a bucket out of the boat, filled it with water, and brought it back onto the boat, would the water level in the lake rise or fall? If you put the bucket back in the lake and let it sink to the bottom of the lake, would the water level rise or fall? If you jumped off the boat, into the lake, would the water level rise or fall?

110 of 60 Interview Questions