Nurse case manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nurse case manager Interview Questions

nurse case manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What did I hope to accomplish in my nursing career and how would this position fit into my plans

1 Answer

As I get older and less physically able to handle the physical demands of In-Patient nursing, I need to find opportunities in Out-Patient areas that will lead to promotion and allow me to use my training and experience to contribute to the health care system and improve patient care. This position would be the next logical step to reach these goals, in this clinic.

Can you speak directly with the physician if needed?

6 Answers

They asked me if I knew anyone who worked for the company. I told them I did. They asked me if I knew the rates for home health visits. The manager then quoted me incorrect lower rates. I actually did know what they were paying before my interview. I lost respect for the company after that. The rates per visit were lower than I would have accepted...AND THEY TRIED TO OFFER ME A LOWER RATE THAN THEY PREVIOUSLY PAID NURSES!!

2 Answers

Tell me 3 positive things your co-workers might say about you.

2 Answers

How I felt about death and dying

2 Answers

After 35 yrs in Nursing... what are my goals for the rest of my career?

What can you contribute?

1 Answer

What is your current Salary? Also do you have any vacations planned in the near future. I expected PBI questions.

2 Answers

they asked me how have I responded to a situation when a new supervisor has come and changed the way things have to be done.

Why was I interested in working for AHF