Nurse Case Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nurse Case Manager Interview Questions

Nurse case manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What did I hope to accomplish in my nursing career and how would this position fit into my plans

1 Answer

As I get older and less physically able to handle the physical demands of In-Patient nursing, I need to find opportunities in Out-Patient areas that will lead to promotion and allow me to use my training and experience to contribute to the health care system and improve patient care. This position would be the next logical step to reach these goals, in this clinic.

If I thought I would be ok with not having hands on patient care.

1 Answer

Do you like driving for work?

1 Answer

They asked me if I knew anyone who worked for the company. I told them I did. They asked me if I knew the rates for home health visits. The manager then quoted me incorrect lower rates. I actually did know what they were paying before my interview. I lost respect for the company after that. The rates per visit were lower than I would have accepted...AND THEY TRIED TO OFFER ME A LOWER RATE THAN THEY PREVIOUSLY PAID NURSES!!

1 Answer

How have I handled dealing with an angry or upset Dr. in the past.

1 Answer

What did you like the best about your last position.

1 Answer

Was hired to start the Broward Cty Account.

1 Answer

They asked me what I knew about the company. You might have to dig to find the information but it is out there on the web.

1 Answer

How are your computer skills

1 Answer

What is your current Salary? Also do you have any vacations planned in the near future. I expected PBI questions.

110 of 61 Interview Questions