Nurse extern Interview Questions

Nurse Extern interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance|Popular|Date
Wellington Regional Medical Center
Nurse Extern was asked...May 20, 2016

What qualities do I possess that I feel will not only make me a great nurse but a great fit for this position and facility?

1 Answers

Dedicated, compassionate, loyal, gold standard of quality, hard working, honest.

Cohen Children's Medical Center

describe a time where you caught something and escalated the situation

1 Answers

I explained how when i was assessing a patient in clinical i noticed something that no one else picked up on assessment. Less

Froedtert South

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

1 Answers

Advancing my nursing knowledge and experience to further improve the care of patients. Less

Main Line Health

Prioritization of 4 different patients that enter the ED. Who would you see in order from first to last and why?

1 Answers

Prioritization of ABC on each patient as well as least stable to most stable patient. Less

NYU Langone Health
Nurse Extern was asked...September 11, 2019

What was your favorite clinical and why?

1 Answers

When was a time you disagreed with a colleague and how did you fix it?

Scottish Rite for Children

Have you ever experienced a conflict with a difficult mentor/day in clinical rotations? Explain what happened.

1 Answers

I can't remember exactly how they phrased the question, but I used it as an opportunity to show how I handle conflict. Less

Mercy

Have you had any community service experience?

1 Answers

Yes, I have been involved in various community service events.

Northside Hospital

Why do I want to work for Northside?

1 Answers

Short end response: Excellent reputation and referals. Highest standard of care and highest rating of hopsitals in the area. Less

Thomas Jefferson University and Jefferson Health

What makes you want to be a nurse What would make you good for the position

1 Answers

Talked about my journey in health care and what things me my life reinforced my desire to become a nurse Less

Thomas Jefferson University and Jefferson Health

How do you deal with difficult patients?

1 Answers

general explain that is supported by thorough example

Viewing 1 - 10 of 261 interview questions