Nurse Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nurse Interview Questions

As nurses spend the majority of their days interacting with patients, employers are looking for candidates who can demonstrate strong interpersonal, teamwork, and conflict-management skills. Come ready to discuss a time you handled a tense patient or excelled under pressure. Employers will also expect candidates to have a robust knowledge of nursing practices, so expect to be quizzed on proper medical procedure and patient handling.

Nurse Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Would you be willing to work doubles whenever needed?

2 Answers

Before I began working at the Prestige branch in Anchorage, AK I had worn myself out on doubles in the lower 48. This was a difficult one to answer because I know that at the time they were extremely shorthanded.

Your hospital experience

1 Answer

If you had the opportunity to become a physician, would you take it?

1 Answer

Tell me a time when someone made a decision that you did not agree with and what did you do about it?

1 Answer

This job pays $10 and hour. There is a lot to learn here, and in a year you will have gained a lot of experience that you can add to your resume.

1 Answer

Why did you choose Lancaster Manor for a job position?

1 Answer

do you have past health related working experience ?

1 Answer

Are you ready for this experience?

1 Answer

I heard from a new colleagues it's all about luck, no equal opportunity. Management is extremely bias and shows obvious favoritism.

1 Answer

THere were no surprises in this process

110 of 22 Interview Questions