Nurse lpn Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nurse lpn Interview Questions

nurse lpn interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If a CNA asked for help, would you help, or say no because you are a nurse?

2 Answers

I would help

I would help

Years of experience

2 Answers

How do you deal with a difficult patient

1 Answer

Are you able to tolerate blood and body fluids

1 Answer

My experience and how I handled stressful situations.

1 Answer

Tell me about yourself and your experience with woundcare

1 Answer

I think that, due to the fact the working with this company was something I've been wanting to do since nursing school, there weren't any "unexpected" questions per se. I was already knowledgeable about the company , because I had "done my research" beforehand. - I should mention that the overall hiring process requires patience. It took about a week to hear back to see if I even got the position. I officially formally accepted the job offer, and I'm truly excited about it. I'm just still waiting to hear back about the final paperwork,(and results from my fingerprinting/drug screen etc.) Which seems to be about a 2 week wait, and then hopefully, I'll hear my official start date...but as they say "Good things come to those who wait." So my best advice is to have patience, I was grateful that they at least called me to formally offer me the position, so I wasn't on "pins and needles" anymore. EDIT: I'm now starting to understand what the other nurse who posted was saying. I managed to go through the drug test, fingerprint check etc. I even had my physical and the PPD, (which cost me 2 copays) and I STILL have yet to receive an actual start date from them. Although they are very nice to me. I have a friend that works here (different state though) but I'm going to ask them what's up.

1 Answer

What would your previous employer say are your strengths? Weaknesses?

1 Answer

What are your top three priorities?

1 Answer

What kind of of patients have you had before?

110 of 20 Interview Questions