Nurse Practitioner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Nurse Practitioner

Nurse Practitioner Interview Questions

"In comparison to registered nurses, nurse practitioners have advanced education and training that grants them greater autonomy to practice. As nurse practitioners are required to have a Master of Science in Nursing degree, be ready to discuss your formal education as well as your area of specialization. You can also expect to answer typical patient care questions, such as handling upset patients and collaborating with other doctors and nurses. Be sure to research your state's nursing laws, as some states require that nurse practitioners work under the supervision of a physician while others do not."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Describe how you handled a difficult patient who demanded antibiotics unnecessarily

1 Answer

Explained the difference between viral and bacterial. Recommend symptomatic treatment with follow up for reevaluation for antibiotics

How do you handle disagreements with physicians?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time you experienced something unethical or unprofessional in the workplace. How did you handle it? And what was the outcome

1 Answer

How do you get along with staff in your current position

1 Answer

how much do you currently earn per hour

1 Answer

Why I am chose to apply for a retail clinic position

1 Answer

Tell us one time you lied or committed something illegal at the workplace. Then, what you did, or did not do to make it better.

2 Answers

Background

1 Answer

Mainly my expectations of hours and questions related to experience

110 of 228 Interview Questions