Nurse RN Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nurse RN Interview Questions

3,441

Nurse rn interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What would you do if you entered a patient room and found them unconscious.

3 Answers

Yell for help and get assistance, check for breathing, pulse, initiate appropriate emergency response.

omg.. i hope u didnt say it like that.. didnt u take BLS? Circulation Airway Breathing.. for those of us who are hoping to learn some right answers on here.. C.A.B. jeez!

Following standard bedside emergnecy practice, first I would call a code immediately, then begin checking the patient’s breathing and circulation. When help arrives make sure to have adequate IV access and then follow directions from the physician.

The ICU environment can be very stressful. How do you think you will handle that stress?

1 Answer

How do deal with a uncooperative family memeber/patient?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time you resolved a conflict between two people. What was the conflict?

1 Answer

Please tell us the steps for a laporoscopic cholecystectomy from the patient is preped and draped.

1 Answer

Tell me what you would do if you heard a rumor about someone and then you had to work with them. Would you assume it to be true or get to know the person first.

5 Answers

where do you see yourself in 5 years?

2 Answers

Was hired to start the Broward Cty Account.

1 Answer

I can't remember specifics but several of the questions were analytical, to determine what personality type you are.

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you were faced with a difficult situation; how did you handle it?

110 of 3,441 Interview Questions