Nursing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nursing Interview Questions

4,957

Nursing interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What would you do if you entered a patient room and found them unconscious.

3 Answers

Yell for help and get assistance, check for breathing, pulse, initiate appropriate emergency response.

omg.. i hope u didnt say it like that.. didnt u take BLS? Circulation Airway Breathing.. for those of us who are hoping to learn some right answers on here.. C.A.B. jeez!

Following standard bedside emergnecy practice, first I would call a code immediately, then begin checking the patient’s breathing and circulation. When help arrives make sure to have adequate IV access and then follow directions from the physician.

Can you use a hoyer lift? Do you enjoy working with the elderly? Do you have reliable transportation?

1 Answer

The ICU environment can be very stressful. How do you think you will handle that stress?

1 Answer

From Leader: We are in need of someone with a good eye for detail yet have the vision to take on unit based quality projects and see them through. How do you think your experience and skill set fits our need?

1 Answer

How do deal with a uncooperative family memeber/patient?

1 Answer

You may be asked to be on call for any shift. Are you willing to do that?

1 Answer

If you are completely overwhelmed during the day with multiple discharges and admissions, tell me how you would prioritize your day.

1 Answer

How would you handle a very upset family member?

1 Answer

When busy on the phone are you going to give the quick answer to move on or the right one?

1 Answer

How to deal with staff out of control

110 of 4,957 Interview Questions