Nursing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Nursing

Nursing Interview Questions

8,462

Nursing interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What would you do if you entered a patient room and found them unconscious.

4 Answers

Yell for help and get assistance, check for breathing, pulse, initiate appropriate emergency response.

omg.. i hope u didnt say it like that.. didnt u take BLS? Circulation Airway Breathing.. for those of us who are hoping to learn some right answers on here.. C.A.B. jeez!

Following standard bedside emergnecy practice, first I would call a code immediately, then begin checking the patient’s breathing and circulation. When help arrives make sure to have adequate IV access and then follow directions from the physician.

Why do you want to work in the OR? How do you handle stressful situations? Positive patient experience, negative patient experience, how do you handle each? How do you handle personal and work conflicts? The general nursing interview questions, with a few OR specific.

2 Answers

Describe how you handled a difficult patient who demanded antibiotics unnecessarily

2 Answers

How would you handle employee conflict with a supervisor?

2 Answers

How would you handle a very upset family member?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time you resolved a conflict between two people. What was the conflict?

1 Answer

What could you bring to our ER Staff?

1 Answer

If you are completely overwhelmed during the day with multiple discharges and admissions, tell me how you would prioritize your day.

1 Answer

Experience with negative customer/patient, and how you handled it.

1 Answer

If you had a suicidal patient, a code, and a call off, what would take priority.

110 of 8,462 Interview Questions