O2 Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

O2 Engineer Interview Questions

O2 engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The interview questions were basic behavioral questions when I was being interviewed by the plant manager. I was asked some specific questions related to my experiences from my resume from the engineer and supervisor. They asked a question such as how do you think your experiences and projects will help you skill in the particular job?

What was one time you had a difficult problem you had to solve, and how did you go about solving it?

The interview questions were the basic situation interview questions when I was being interviewed by the plant manager. When I was being interview by the engineer, the questions were more general in nature.

Asking about resume points, teamwork experiences, leadership qualities like people management and influence, and explaining any oddities (e.g. different backgrounds).

What are some leadership experiences you have?

Tell me about a time where you were presented with a difficult situation. How did you deal with it?

Why are you applying for this position?

Can you give us an example of a time when you had to adapt to a change in the end goal of a project, and how did that happen?

18 of 8 Interview Questions