OA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

OA Interview Questions

OA interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

They expect you to know what is AR 25-20 mean. They will ask you what is AR XX-XX? You have to give them a title of the army regulation.

2 Answers

You have to memorize the AR, memorize the skills you have done in the past even thou you are not working and not using the skills. They prefer someone who is currently working skills not the years of gaps.

Yes, I was one of the candidate for the Secretary (OA) position, they asked me the same thing. I knew what is AR25-20 but I didn't get the job. Interviewed on Oct 26, 2012. Former TACOM employee, layoff due to RIF. Yes, I agree that they prefer someone who is currently working or working for TACOM.

Why do you think you are a good fit for our company

The most difficult question I faced during the interview was whether I thought I was over-qualified for the position.

many questions but not related to the position.

Give an example of when you were faced with adversity in a job position such as angry customers, how would you respond?

Am I willing to travel to different branches for work as needed to complete full-time hours?

Give an example of when you were faced with adversity such as an angry customer, how would you respond?

Am I able to multitask

1 Answer

Tell me of a time that you saw someone doing something wrong and you stood up against it even though you knew it would make you unpopular.

3 Answers

Q: Define Customer Service. Q: How you deal with hostile customers?

2 Answers