Office administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Office administrator Interview Questions

"Office administrators ensure the efficiency of daily operations through their multi-tasking, communication, and bookkeeping skills. As it is a fast-paced environment, employers will ask about whether you can work under pressure, as well as your ability to work with a diverse variety of people, and your previous knowledge in accounting. In addition, be prepared to talk about how you would deal with irate customers. Employers are ultimately looking to hire candidates who fit the company culture and will contribute to the team."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What are my career aspirations and how can they help me grow?

1 Answer

I said I was interested in more training and advanced excel. They said that they were all in Various trainings and would be happy to help place me in the right track.

If Atlantic equals 50, what does Pacific equal?

5 Answers

Do you mind shopping for party items and alcohol weekly?

3 Answers

How do you handle difficult situations in the workplace?

2 Answers

First question, after a rather unusual introduction: "Please tell us your full name, location and age."

Do i like to read?

2 Answers

Our pay is set up to be $11 an hour for the first 30 days, then it is $12 an hour plus $3 for each interview that you help schedule?

1 Answer

How much knowledge do you have in Geological Studies?

1 Answer

Are you comfortable working in Microsoft Office Suite?

1 Answer

Why should we select you for this position? Just basic questions about prior employment.

110 of 564 Interview Questions