Office Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Office Administrator Interview Questions

"Office administrators ensure the efficiency of daily operations through their multi-tasking, communication, and bookkeeping skills. As it is a fast-paced environment, employers will ask about whether you can work under pressure, as well as your ability to work with a diverse variety of people, and your previous knowledge in accounting. In addition, be prepared to talk about how you would deal with irate customers. Employers are ultimately looking to hire candidates who fit the company culture and will contribute to the team."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Employment Service did one interview with me in person in order to decide if they would accept my application as an 'active status' jobseeker. I filled out their application and provided business references. When a position that might match my skillset opened, only the Employment Service called me to do brief phone interview--mainly to describe the position now open and ask if I interested. This position was open the very next day.

1 Answer

One thing they asked me was what was my best quality?

The salary question.

1 Answer

What are your weaknesses?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time you had to deal with an irrate customer, how did you handle it and what was the outcome?

1 Answer

You majored in X? Are you planning on pursuing X in the future?

1 Answer

If a title was not sent to a buyer, problem w a invoice

1 Answer

How would you design a better garbage can?