Office Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Office Assistant

Office Assistant Interview Questions

"Office assistants serve both employees and customers by supporting operations, troubleshooting, and maintaining supplies. During an interview, employers may ask about your interest in their industry, competence in word-processing programs, and your personal skills that you can bring to the company. In addition, be prepared to talk about how you work under stress or handle conflict within the work environment. To ace your interview, come with an enthusiastic attitude with a real deal desire to help others."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

I was asked about my biggest strength and my biggest weakness. I was also asked what plan I had to help the Company grow.

3 Answers

I answered that my biggest strength and weakness was actually the same thing - my emotions. I answered that I was going to help the company grow by working my way up in to human resources and helping find great people to work on an already awesome team. Two and a half years later, I have done so and couldn't imagine working anywhere else. I love what I do every day and come to work singing. My fellow team mates do the same thing.

I would say my biggest strength is that that I’m very responsible, patient, hardworking and very organized. One of my weakness is that I tend to overthink sometimes and over plan things that don’t always need to be stressed about.

I plan to help the company grow by doing well in my job everyday and possibly spreading the word about this place and everything it has to offer for families.

How well I dealt with inter office conflict

2 Answers

what do you bring to the table what skills do you have

4 Answers

Name a difficult work related situation and how you overcame it.

1 Answer

Why do I like working as a Box Office Treasurer?

1 Answer

What is your experience with handling confidential and sensitive information?

1 Answer

How would you get an elephant into a refrigerator?

62 Answers

What would you consider a good reason to call in and not show up for a day?

3 Answers

How do you handle patients who are irate or unpleasant?

3 Answers

Where are EKG leads placed (not the exact question, but pretty close)?

110 of 1,680 Interview Questions