Office Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Office Assistant Interview Questions

"Office assistants serve both employees and customers by supporting operations, troubleshooting, and maintaining supplies. During an interview, employers may ask about your interest in their industry, competence in word-processing programs, and your personal skills that you can bring to the company. In addition, be prepared to talk about how you work under stress or handle conflict within the work environment. To ace your interview, come with an enthusiastic attitude with a real deal desire to help others."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

I was asked about my biggest strength and my biggest weakness. I was also asked what plan I had to help the Company grow.

1 Answer

I answered that my biggest strength and weakness was actually the same thing - my emotions. I answered that I was going to help the company grow by working my way up in to human resources and helping find great people to work on an already awesome team. Two and a half years later, I have done so and couldn't imagine working anywhere else. I love what I do every day and come to work singing. My fellow team mates do the same thing.

How well I dealt with inter office conflict

1 Answer

Name a difficult work related situation and how you overcame it.

1 Answer

Why do I like working as a Box Office Treasurer?

1 Answer

What is your experience with handling confidential and sensitive information?

1 Answer

what do you bring to the table what skills do you have

1 Answer

How would you get an elephant into a refrigerator?

57 Answers

None, really. I had the experience they were seeking, and my skills were transferable to the needs of the job. I was able to answer all interview questions easily.

2 Answers

Mostly behavioral, but last interviewer of the day asked 2 brainteasers.

1 Answer

Who are your favorite fine jewelry designers?

110 of 1,189 Interview Questions