Office Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Office Assistant Interview Questions

"Office assistants serve both employees and customers by supporting operations, troubleshooting, and maintaining supplies. During an interview, employers may ask about your interest in their industry, competence in word-processing programs, and your personal skills that you can bring to the company. In addition, be prepared to talk about how you work under stress or handle conflict within the work environment. To ace your interview, come with an enthusiastic attitude with a real deal desire to help others."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What are your best qualities?

1 Answer

What's the best and worst thing about your current job?

1 Answer

Why do you want to work here, and why did you choose to become a Medical Assistant? What personal skills do you have that make you a great M.A.?

1 Answer

So how do you feel about animal research?

1 Answer

What are your weaknesses?

1 Answer

Interviewer will ask about past experience or any similar experience relating to the type of work Reliable does. Which is (Copy/Scan/CD/Document Editing/Courier/Print Production/ Court Filing etc.) There is no uniform structure of questioning or consistent questions with the exception of this.

1 Answer

What would you do if someone were being an asshole?

1 Answer

I was asked what I felt was my biggest accomplishment/contribution in my current position.

1 Answer

The most difficult question or unexpexted question was when he asked me, if my child had a accident at school would I leave to go help him.

2130 of 1,188 Interview Questions