Office clerk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Office clerk Interview Questions

office clerk interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would I handle a a situation where a parent is on the phone, a parent would like more information at the front desk and another parent is requesting to make a payment?

2 Answers

I would finish helping the parent that is on the phone first, then help the parent that is requesting to make a payment, then I would assist the parent requesting more information so that I can answer their questions without interruptions or being in a rush.

I would politely ask the parent on the phone for a phone number to call them back shortly than take care of the two parents in front of you.

Are you willing to learn how to do repair work?

2 Answers

Are you legally allowed to view personal information? If hired, are you willing to keep all personal information confidential, or face legal action?

Tell me about yourself.

2 Answers

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

2 Answers

What do customer service means to you?

2 Answers

something you accomplished, do you know what you are applying for

1 Answer

Normal questions related to my skills and abilities and the positions responsibilities, it was a three person panel interview, one gentleman asked me at the end, if I was a tree, what type of tree would I be...having nothing to do with the interview, I answered fig, because they taste good.

1 Answer

Why do you want to work in the fitness industry?

1 Answer

They asked if I planned to take more than 2 days off per month.

110 of 187 Interview Questions