Find jobs for office management specialist

Office management specialist Interview Questions

Office Management Specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance|Popular|Date
Prairie Management & Development
Risk Management Specialist/Office Manager was asked...March 15, 2018

He asked me propriety questions about the current company I work for which I thought was rude. I asked more questions than he asked. He did seem to have an issue with the fact that I had eight jobs in my career and he had two - he's owned his company for 35 years!

1 Answers

I told him I was uncomfortable. He finally backed off.

Tokopedia

Abour last experience

1 Answers

i told all may work experience, started from last until first company. Why I resign and what my activity after i resigned Less

Florida Health Care Plans

What is your best and worst quality?

Ivie

How would you handle/respond to...?

U.S. Department of State

I am not allowed to share the questions, but attend the Information Session beforehand, take notes, and listen. They will give you everything you need to succeed in the interview.

Florida Health Care Plans

Have you ever had any issues with employees in your last position?

State of Oregon

Customer service oriented questions.

U.S. Department of State

Nothing was difficult once I made to the interview. The best advice I can give is to start applying through a fellowship, or internship program.

Booz Allen Hamilton

I felt really over prepared for the experience because they didn't ask any behavioral questions or any typical interview questions really. The only question they did ask was why I wanted to work for the company.

Botify

It was a great mix of simple "getting to know you" questions and behavioural scenarios.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 10 Interview Questions