Office Manager Executive Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Office Manager Executive Assistant Interview Questions

Office manager executive assistant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Name a difficult work related situation and how you overcame it.

1 Answer

I was asked to create a spreadsheet to track nursing hours/patients that would allow the nursing staff to simply input nursing hour numbers and it would calculate specific ratios to assist with scheduling. This was difficult because of complex formulas need to evaluate specific criteria of nursing hours. I developed this sheet based on my knowledge of Microsoft Excel. This sheet remains in use even today.

Q: What was one thing that they asked you? We want to make sure this is a good fit for you and for us. Do you feel this could be a position where you'd be challenged and could grow?

1 Answer

Questions pertained to each partner's division and what my background was in relation to their area of the business. Strengths and weaknesses, "what if" scenarios, past experiences of both parties were discussed.

1 Answer

"What do you want to do here?"

1 Answer

There were no questions asked.

1 Answer

Would I be able/comfortable performing the tasks outlined?

1 Answer

What would you define as a strength and a weakness?

1 Answer

So how do you feel about animal research?

1 Answer

They demanded to know what year I graduated from high school and pushed back when I tried to decline to answer personal questions about my family relationships when I was a teenager. Especially in a room full of people, those questions felt very intimidating and invasive.