Want a Free Job Posting?

OFFICE SPECIALIST Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "OFFICE SPECIALIST"?  See Companies

“Interview questions were fairly simple for the second interview which included: goals, skills, interests outside of work, ways to deal with issues at work, intentions to stay with the firm”

“For me with an M.ED in Curriculum and Instruction, classroom teaching experience and expecting to interview based on the job description, I did not expect a classroom management question. It seems...”

“The most difficult thing was in fact the on-line assessment, which took nearly an hour to complete. The assessment included five sections: 1) a 143-statement list which I had to answer "agree" or...”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

“Please describe your strengths and weaknesses.”

“If you had a difficult task to do, and were coming up on the deadline for it, and another person delegated another task to you of equal important, with the same deadline, and you didn't think you...”

“"Please explain to me how to make an omelette."”

“How do you see your self growing within this company with this position?”

“Nothing too extreme in the interview process. It was the other details (lack of professionalism) that surprised me. It could have simply been the specific person, but here's what happened.”

“Do you prefer American Idol or Dancing With the Stars?”

“Do you prefer whipped or butter cream icing?”

110 of 58 Interview Questions