Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Officer Interview Questions

17,173

officer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How far apart is the hour and minute hand a 3:15?

6 Answers

7.5 degrees

360 degrees on the clock. Each number is 360/12 = 30 degrees apart from one another. at 3:15, the minute hand is at 3 while the hour hand is 15/60 = 1/4 away from 3. So (1/4) * 30 = 30/4 = 7 + 2/4 = 7.5 degrees

The previous two answers are incorrect. If it is 3:15, the hour hand and minute hand are in the same orientation. Therefore they would be 0 degrees apart.

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

If faced with violence from the juveniles how would you handle it?

3 Answers

What would you do to prepare your self for court? How to deal with a upset parent? How do you prioritize your time management skills?

2 Answers

Imagine you make a very complicated calculation in excel for a client who is going to make a decision. After you reviewed it a couple of times you notice you are going to save the client $10 million in taxes. You give it to your senior and your partner, who review your work. They agree on your calculation and tell the client about the tax savings and the meeting to finalize the transaction is tomorrow. It's 9 o'clock at night and you are finalizing the paperwork, and you suddenly realize you made a careless mistake on excel and instead of putting a minus, you put a plus, so the client is not going to save $10 million, but is going to owe $10 million. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

3 Answers

You show up to a burglary call, your partner gets shot and falls to the ground while the burglar runs away. What do you do?

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

What knowledge did I have about the Clery Act?

2 Answers

If you are faced with multiple tasks, which would you prioritize first, second and third? Time sensative task, customer impact task or internal date and time sensative task.

4 Answers

What would you do if you see two guests fighting on the floor.

2 Answers

What's the accounting equation? It wasn't difficult but it was unexpected and resulted in me having to ponder for several seconds to recall the information to mind

2 Answers

Can I balance a high stressed work environment and role being that I was a single mother.

110 of 17,173 Interview Questions